We are a startup firm and are establishing a firm in Versova to conduct the business for Clients based in Saudi Arabia and serve them with a model of Offshore and Onshore. The Founder of the firm Mr. Firoz Kasmani is presently serving the clients in Riyadh – Saudi Arabia and has planned to set up the team in Mumbai office so that the clients in Riyadh can be served offshore as well as onshore. The office will be based in Versova or in Lokhandwala where the offshore team will be based and would require travelling to Saudi Arabia during the peak season (Mainly in Jan to May) for Audit as well as if any special assignments that may come up. Mr. Firoz Kasmani has specialized in External Audit and has also work for some advisory assignments. He has worked with Ernst and Young (Big 4) for a period of 10 years in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
About Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is one of the big market in terms of growth and its one of the booming economy. The type of business that is expected gradually to run the Mumbai office would as under:
a) Handling the small audit clients remotely without the onshore presence in Riyadh
b) Secondments to Riyadh to conduct the audit assignments
c) Serving bigger clients with a model of offshore and one onshore team who will be the client facing staff.
d) Handling the admin related matters for the engagements like issuing Engagement letters, Fee notes, Payment follow ups
e) Preparing tax returns under the supervision of the Tax Manager based in Riyadh
f) Preparing Audit Proposals
g) Preparing Business Advisory Proposals
h) Conduct Research for the clients and also for the IFRS matters
i) Handling the booking keeping and financial reporting of the clients
We are looking for a young and bright candidate who is a Chartered Accountant who will be a Senior Auditor in Mumbai and will look after the office in Mumbai. He will drive the show along with one Team Member. This is a long term position and a potential to grow as and when the Firm grows.
This is an ideal platform for the candidate who has an experience in audit with some business advisory experience and has thrill to do statutory audit and is willing to be in this profession, love challenges, having a positive mind set of can do attitude, creative, easy going person, presentable in front of clients, believes in the possibility of serving the international clients through remote location would be an ideal fit for this position. Candidates who are considering moving to Industry are requested not to apply for this job. Partially qualified CA who are left with one or two papers can also apply. As the role is more towards moving to Saudi Arabia as and when needed and there are some restrictions for female to move freely in Saudi Arabia, hence Male candidates would be preferred.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel, assess clients' satisfaction and proactively maintain contact with the audit & tax client throughout the year
- Execute the work along with the team members, inform Manager/Partner of the audit engagement status and ensure the client deadlines are met.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the assurance teams and listen/respond to other assurance team members' views
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with assurance team members and enhance service delivery
- Develop an understanding of the firm service lines and actively seek/encourage assurance team members to contribute ideas and identify opportunities to apply the firm's services
- Believe in the possibility of serving the clients through remote locations
To qualify, candidates must have:
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 2 to 4 years of related work experience in audit with some experience in handling advisory assignments;
- CA or partially qualified and left with one or two papers.
- Excellent project management skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to teamwork and leadership
- Willing to Travel to Saudi Arabia
- Willing to work for the specialised assignment for business and risk advisory
- Exposure to a caseware (Audit tool) is a plus but not essential
- Due to some restrictions for Female in Saudi Arabia, Male candidate would be preferred
- Candidate from Western Suburbs between Borivli and Bandra would be preferred
In case if you are interested in the above opening, then please complete the below application form.
We are in the process of gathering the CVs from the candidates. We will shortlist the CVs and will get in touch with the candidates who are shortlisted. For the candidates who are not shortlisted, we will keep their CV in our database for future openings.
The interviews will be conducted in the month of July and August.